The conference program is designed to
allow particpants to catch the late afternoon flight from Sudbury to
Toronto on Sunday.
Please see the SNOLAB travel
page for airport information and a map showing how to get to
- We have set aside 30 rooms at the Holiday Inn. The rate is 112 CDN.
- We have set aside 10 rooms at the Travelodge. The rate is 93 CDN.
For both, the set-aside is from October 2 to October 6. The rooms at the Holiday Inn are released after September 12.
- Anke and Tony Teklenburg's. 2037 Long Lake Road, Sudbury. (705) 523-4567. Specializes in Northern-Ontario fish. Good food at about $20/meal. It tends to close early (by 9PM).
- Tommy's Not Here 1889 Regent Street, (705) 522-2822. Good food - a great place for a steak. From the outside you will wonder what the fuss is about. Very nice, darkly lit, cozy interior.
- Ristorante Verdicchio Subury's best restaurant IMHO, but you pay for it. (Closed Sunday) 1351-D Kelly Lake Road. (705) 523-2794
- Alexandria's Very good Greek food but not cheap. 211 Shaughnessy Street. (705) 688-1453.
- Respect Is Burning Good Italian by the people who run Verdicchio. Reasonable prices. A bit self-consciously hip. 82 Durham Street. (705) 675-5777.
Lots of useful information about Sudbury is found at My!Sudbury